- Collaborative project management means work is completed faster with fewer problems.
- An integrated team is geared toward efficiency and innovation.
- Design-builders meet performance needs, not minimum design requirements, often developing innovations to deliver a better project than initially imagined.
- One entity is held accountable for cost, schedule and performance.
Decreased Administrative Burden
- Owners can focus on the project rather than managing disparate contracts.
Reduced Risk & Litigation Claims
- The design-build team assumes additional risk. By closing warranty gaps owners virtually eliminate litigation claims.